Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Toddlers

I know I've mentioned it before but I've always worked with toddlers. I love toddlers! They're so fun and they change so much during this time that it's a fun and exciting transformation to watch. Toddlers can also be so funny! I don't know how many times-sometimes a day-they've made me laugh. They're all so different. It's been a fun, exciting thing to watch and learn each child's temperament. The toddler years are when their temperament and personality really start to show and form and it's fun to watch. Not a lot of people like this age because not everyone can handle the crying but it's my favorite age. Here are some things from NAEYC to look for in a good toddler program. I always worked really hard to make sure these things were a part of the room I worked in. I made them all a part of my room and it's a big part of how I made my room successful.

What to look for in a toddler program

No comments:

Post a Comment