Sunday, May 26, 2019

Last Post

I'm sad to say this is my last post. I feel like over the past years I have shared all of the knowledge I have about raising children. If there were last words it say it would be:

It's the responsibility of parents to teach, guide and help their children become who they want to be. It's the responsibility of parents to teach children how to socialize in different situations and how to behave appropriately. It's a parents responsibility to discipline using age appropriate techniques to help their children learn from bad choices. There is a lot to raising a child in order for them to turn into confident, secure,well-rounded people who grow up to contribute to society in a healthy, socially  acceptable way. It's my hope that through these posts I have helped parents know and figure out ways to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment