Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Diaper Change

One day at the second center I worked at, I was changing diapers first thing in the morning before we did the activity. I was changing the diapers of my primary children while my co-teacher was sitting with the children singing songs, doing finger plays etc. to keep the children busy so we didn't have to clean the room again before a group went outside and a group stayed in to do the activity. I had only two more children to change before I was done. I walked up to one of the children and said, "Come on child, I need to check your diaper."

She shook  her head no, pointed to the other child I still needed to change and said, "Friend, first."
I said, "Okay, but then I need to change your diaper okay?"
She nodded her head yes and I went to change the other child's diaper. When I was done I went over to her and said, "Okay, child's turn."She came and got her diaper changed- no fuss.

However, that was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment